It’s been nearly 4 years since the world turned upside down, and we get it – some habits are still on pause. But guess what? The wait is over!
Are you tired of:
- Weak core muscles causing you poor posture & lower back pain?
- Wanting to work on toning your stomach muscles but never finding the time?
- Feeling stressed but not having a feel-good exercise regime to help alleviate tension?
- Being out of a workout routine and not having the support you need to get you back on track?
Hold onto your exercise mat, because we’ve got the solution you’ve been looking for! Join us at Animated Physio for your Pilates revival – a FREE 45-minute journey of mindful movement that’ll leave you saying “Why didn’t I do this sooner?”
This class is for you if you’re:
- Thinking of giving Pilates a go for the first time
- Wanting to get back into Pilates in 2024 after having a break from it
- A current member who would like to increase your Pilates practise and join us more regularly
Join us on:
Our special events are held at our lovely Noak Bridge (Basildon / Billericay) Studio. Boost your back’s resilience, tone your muscles, and improve flexibility for a pain-free life. Then finish the class off with a well deserved hot drink or glass of fizz, as we invite you to restore your core & join us for either Pilates & Lattes (morning classes), or Pilates & Prosecco (evening classes)!
We also have 2 very special NEW classes on our timetable – Restore Your Core BARRE Pilates! Come and try this brand new class on either Saturday 13th January at 8:30am or Monday 15th January at 7:30pm to bring some variety to your practise!
It’s time to say YES to feeling amazing again. These classes are FREE to attend & spaces are limited so book now, and let’s rebuild those healthy habits together!
Join us on:
After Our Free Introductory Classes
Following our exciting free events, these classes will continue as hour-long sessions on our timetable. So, if you decide to continue your Pilates journey with us, we’ll kick off the first few weeks with some special focused classes to really hone your technique and confidence, with our Introduction to Pilates sessions.
What to expect from our Introduction to Pilates sessions:
- Each week we give you a different focus to ensure you move in a safe but effective way, to gain optimum benefit from our small & supportive classes
- Week 1: Awesome Abs – build your core strength whilst sculpting your stomach muscles and reducing your back pain
- Week 2: Upper Body Bliss – strengthen your shoulders, improve posture, and reduce tension and stiffness in your neck, chest and upper back
- Week 3: Lower Body Sculpt – say goodbye to stiff hips, achy knees and wobbly ankles as we help you tone your legs and improve your balance
- Week 4: Total Body Pilates – we’ll bring together everything we’ve practised in the previous sessions to give you the ultimate feel-good full-body workout
- And, for our Barre Pilates Classes we’ll be running Introduction to Barre Pilates – these 4 sessions will get you ready for our Barre Power Pilates Classes, which will become a permanent fixture on our timetable from February!
- Then you’ll be equipped and ready to continue feeling better, moving more, and banishing your aches and pains as you continue your Pilates journey with us!
We can’t wait to share these incredible classes with you, and we’d love you to join us for one of our FREE taster sessions!
Book for FREE now:
Can’t make these days or times? Your first class is always free, so click here to view our timetable and see if you can join us another time for your free trial class!
How to find us
Watch House Farm
Essex SS15 4ER
All equipment you require for our classes is provided at the studio. All we ask is you come wearing clothes you feel comfortable exercising in! You may also like to bring a bottle of water with you to the session. Any further questions please email us at [email protected].