Are you after a gentle exercise session, focusing on Pilates technique and stretches? Or maybe you suffer with a condition such as back pain, osteoarthritis, or fibromyalgia and are looking for safe yet effective exercise to help manage your condition?
Then look no further & join us at our Pilates Foundations Classes, perfect for beginners and those who prefer a slower paced class! These classes are held at our airy & welcoming studio in Noak Bridge (Basildon / Billericay), on Mondays & Wednesdays at 10:30am, and are also available to live stream from the comfort of your own home, via Zoom.
What to expect from our Pilates Foundations sessions
- Gentle yet effective workout: build strength, flexibility, and body awareness in a supportive environment
- Focused technique training: dive deep into the fundamentals of Pilates with a strong emphasis on proper technique and form
- Stress relief & mind-body connection: enjoy a mindful and calming atmosphere that promotes stress relief and relaxation
- Improved posture & flexibility: develop a strong core and increased flexibility, leading to improved overall posture both inside and outside the class
- Inclusive environment: suitable for those of all ages, genders & fitness levels, including if you have any pre-existing conditions such as low back pain, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia (please note our minimum requirement for our classes is that you are able to get on and off the floor independently)
We can’t wait to share these incredible classes with you! Join us for these classes on Mondays & Wednesdays at 10:30am!
If you’re yet to try a class with us you can do so by clicking here, and we’d love you to join us for a FREE taster session!
All Pilates Foundations Classes are included within our Pilates memberships, so if you’re already a member, you can book via the TeamUp App.
Watch House Farm
Essex SS15 4ER