It’s been 3 years since the world turned upside down, and we get it – some habits are still on pause. But guess what? The wait is over!
Are you tired of:
- Weak core muscles causing you poor posture & lower back pain?
- Wanting to work on toning your stomach muscles but never finding the time?
- Feeling stressed but not having a feel-good exercise regime to help alleviate tension?
- Being out of a workout routine and not having the support you need to get you back on track?
Hold onto your exercise mat, because we’ve got the solution you’ve been looking for! Join us at Animated Physio for your Pilates revival – a FREE 45-minute journey of mindful movement that’ll leave you saying “Why didn’t I do this sooner?”
Join us on:
For our special Pilates & Lattes event at our lovely Noak Bridge (Basildon / Billericay) Studio. Build your core strength whilst sculpting your stomach muscles, and follow your hard work with a well deserved latte!
It’s time to say YES to feeling amazing again. This class is FREE to attend & spaces are limited so book now, and let’s rebuild those healthy habits together!
After Our Free Introductory Classes
Following our exciting free sessions, these classes will continue as hour-long sessions. We’ll kick off the first few weeks with some special focused classes to really hone your technique and confidence, with our Introduction to Pilates sessions.
What to expect from our Introduction to Pilates sessions:
- Each week we give you a different focus to ensure you move in a safe but effective way, to gain optimum benefit from our small & supportive classes
- Week 1: Awesome Abs – build your core strength whilst sculpting your stomach muscles and reducing your back pain
- Week 2: Upper Body Bliss – strengthen your shoulders, improve posture, and reduce tension and stiffness in your neck, chest and upper back
- Week 3: Lower Body Sculpt – say goodbye to stiff hips, achy knees and wobbly ankles as we help you tone your legs and improve your balance
- Week 4: Total Body Pilates – we’ll bring together everything we’ve practised in the previous sessions to give you the ultimate feel-good full-body workout
- Then you’ll be equipped and ready to continue feeling better, moving more, and banishing your aches and pains as you continue your Pilates journey with us!
We can’t wait to share these incredible classes with you, and we’d love you to join us for one of our FREE taster sessions.
How to find us
Our studio Pilates classes are held at:
Watch House Farm
Essex SS15 4ER
All equipment you require for our classes is provided at the studio. All we ask is you come wearing clothes you feel comfortable exercising in! You may also like to bring a bottle of water with you to the session. Any further questions please email us at [email protected].